Saturday 19 May 2012

London Calling! (And Paris and Hogwarts)

Hello everyone again!
 
It's been another crazy week, my life seems to be getting in the way of blogging! Hopefully when everything calms down I will find the time to blog more frequently again, I really can’t believe that over a hundred people have looked at my blog, it’s amazing so thank you!
Now for an explanation about my upcoming blogs. I was going to post this earlier in the week but I've had a lot of things going on that almost meant I had to cancel my holiday but as for now I think I am still going (fingers crossed). Yip that's right I am off on my travels and being the student that I am, I'm afraid no New York trip for me this year, instead I am heading off to London (London baby!) and Paris. The good news about this is that I will have plenty to review including The Harry Potter Studios! So unfortunately next week there probably won't be any blogs but the week after you can expect a recap of what I did each day, a couple of West-End Musical reviews (possibly The Rock of Ages but it depends what we can get cheap), a review of The Harry Potter Studios Tour, a haul post and probably a couple of extra things thrown in when I think them up.

I'm also going to try to drag my friends to the cinema a lot more in June so I can review What to Expect When You're Expecting, Snow White and The Huntsman, Rock of Ages (the movie) and hopefully Prometheus but that will definitely be a trip with the lads rather than my girls.
Remember while I’m on holiday you can still follow what I’m doing on Twitter and stay tuned for some very exciting reviews! Now I’m off to continue packing and watch Friends (when they go to London and when Joey speaks French) and Harry Potter to get me in the mood for next week, let’s hope work goes fast tomorrow because I’m too excited!

Until next time, TTFN Ta-Ta For Now x

No comments:

Post a Comment