Wednesday 25 April 2012

Coming Soon On My Wee Bonnie Blog

Since this is a new blog in the big world of very experienced blogs I’m sure if you’re taking time to read mine you’ll be wondering what’s coming next.
P.S. Thank you for reading my blog it really does mean a lot!
So here goes:
1. A weekly round-up of television shows including New Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, The Big Bang Theory, True Blood, 2 Broke Girls, Doctor Who and any others that I discover along the way (recommendations welcome)
2. Movie reviews when I have the money to go to the cinema!
3. A couple of random rambles from things I see while out and about, nice coffee shops, acts of goodwill, general hilarity at others misfortune.
4. Any amazing products that I discover, this could be anything from DIY Gel Nails, to digital cameras, to car shampoo…
And there you have it, no doubt I’ll be adding some other things in with this selection but until then TTFN Ta-Ta For Now x

No comments:

Post a Comment